Thank you for your interest in donating an in-kind item or hosting a donation drive to help support the basic essential needs of the women and children we serve who impacted by domestic violence. The items you purchase for your house are the same items women and children need when they enter into the Residential, Children’s, or AfterCare Programs at The Women’s Safe House. Your in-kind donations help maintain the organization’s ability to provide essential items for women and children who may have fled to safety with limited belongings. If you’re inclined and have the resources to give a monetary donation please click here.
Thank you again for your support.
Current Needs – Winter 2024:
- Twin Sheet Sets, Blankets, Comforters, & Bedspreads
- Body Wash and Deodorant
- Bath Towels
- Diapers – Newborn and Sizes 3,4,5,6
- Pull-Ups – 3T, 4T, 5T
- Car Seats – new or less than 3 years from manufacture date
- Baby Dolls & Barbies of all Skin Colors Which Represent the Beauty and Diversity of Our Residents
- Children’s School Uniform: Blue and Khaki Pants, Red, blue and white Polos,
- Scrubs of all sizes. Tops and Pants.
S.T.E.P.S. AfterCare Program
Items are used for those transitioning out of the shelter and into their own housing.
- Twin, Full and Queen Sheet Sets, Blankets, Comforters
- Bath Towel Sets
- Silverware Sets
- Pots and Pans Sets
- Kitchen Trash Cans
- Air Mattresses
We do not accept furniture donations. We work with Home Sweet Home and St. Vincent De Paul to furnish a woman’s home. If you have any furniture donations please contact Home Sweet Home at 314-448-9838 or St. Vincent De Paul at 314-881-6000.
Amazon Wish List
You can also shop our Amazon wish list and help us get items we need for around the shelter. When you purchase the items they will be sent straight to us!
Ready to donate?
Please reach out to Melanie Dehning