- Keeping Women, Children . . and now Pets Safe from Domestic Abuse!In the past, The Women’s Safe House was unable to help women keep their pets safe but that is about to change! We are proud to announce the building of The Pet Safe House, an on-site, secure kennel that will house up to eight pets at a time, helping to keep women, children and pets safe from domestic violence.
- Missouri Domestic Violence Shelter Tax CreditsReduce your Missouri tax liability by making a donation to The Women’s Safe House and utilizing the Missouri Domestic Violence Tax Credit program! The tax credit may be the equivalent of 70% of the value of your qualified donation.
- The impact of Covid-19 on women and children experiencing domestic violence
- TWSH Virtual TourWant to know more about the facilities we offer our clients, check out this virtual tour.
Upcoming & Ongoing Events
- Baubles & Bowties GalaThank you to our sponsors, guests, clients, and staff for a wonderful night under the stars. To see pictures, from the event click “read more” below.
- October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month!Join The Women’s Safe House throughout the month of October as we spread awareness about domestic violence, its impact on the St. Louis community, and what can be done to help those most affected.