The Women’s Safe House internship program provides learning opportunities in every department for undergraduate and graduate students who are ready to make a difference.
Interns connect with opportunities in virtually every department from our emergency shelter to our administrative offices. Find the role that interests you and join us for a semester or year-long internship! You will join a cohort of passionate advocates and be a valuable part of the team that’s working towards empowering victims of domestic violence.
The Women’s Safe House internships are available only to students currently enrolled part-time or full-time in school.
- Case Management Internship
- Children’s Residential Program Internship
- Shelter Monitor Internship
- Development Internship
- Community Engagement and Advocacy Internship
- Marketing & Communication Internship
We also have internships specifically for students of social work programs! For more information about MSW practicums and to check if opportunities are still available please contact Florence McKinley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-772-4535.
For all other internship questions please contact Burgandy Fitzhenry at Bfitzhenry@twsh.org
* Please note: The Women’s Safe House is unable to accommodate counseling students at this time, as we do not have a licensed counselor on staff.