Young Professional Group (YPG) supports the overall mission and programs of The Women’s Safe House (TWSH). YPG members are entrepreneurial, ambitious individuals dedicated to advancing the efforts of TWSH through volunteering, fundraising, networking, and community engagement opportunities.
Young Professionals Group also seeks to broaden the reach of The Women’s Safe House volunteer leadership network by engaging talented young professionals and promoting the growth and development of St. Louis’s future philanthropic leaders.
Why Join the YPG?
In becoming a member, you will have the opportunity to plan and attend fundraisers, meet new people and attend networking events. You will become part of the next generation of leadership helping TWSH achieve its mission.
Benefits of Membership
- Professional and leadership development opportunities through committee and event chairmanship
- Exclusive volunteer opportunities
- Member name and business listing on all YPG printed collateral and on the TWSH website
- Donor and Board recognition in the TWSH Annual Report
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the nonprofit sector
- Network with other young professionals in St. Louis and have fun in a meaningful way!
How to Join
To become a member of the YPG, please contact the Community Relations and Volunteer Manager at (314) 772-4535 ext 102 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set/Achieve Personal fundraising goals
- Attend monthly Young Friends Group monthly meetings